Suitable for music teachers and class teachers wishing to develop their whole-class world-music or dance facilitating skills.
This one-year course combines the delegates observing our facilitators leading workshops with the delegate’s classes, e-mentoring and twilight CPD to offer a blended approach to teacher professional development.
The aim of the programme is to support and develop participants to become an excellent leader of whole-class world-music or dance programmes, regardless of their current level of experience. Each participant will be assigned a mentor who will support them via telephone, email or Skype.
Included in this programme:
- 2 x half-day workshops with your classes lead by one of our facilitators
- 2 x twilight CPD sessions
- 1-year of lesson plans and support materials
- e-mentoring throughout the year
- Final observation visit
- Completion certificate
- Mentor report to use in your professional development file
Please contact us to discuss how we can make this programme work in your setting.