We partner with several Music Education Hubs to deliver First Access Programmes with all ages of children in Key Stage 2. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss how we could deliver some First Access Programmes with your Music Education Hub.
We offer the following First Access Programmes:
- West African Drumming
- Brazilian Samba Drumming
- Indian Dhol Drumming
- Caribbean Steel Pans
- Indonesian Gamelan
The following length of programme can be selected
- 1-Term Fortnightly Programme (x5 fortnightly facilitator visits interspersed with x5 class teacher lessons)
- 2-Term Fortnightly Programme (x10 fortnightly facilitator visits interspersed with x10 class teacher lessons)
- 1-Term Programme (x10 weekly facilitator visits)
- 3-Term Programme (x30 weekly facilitator visits)
- 1/2-Term Programme (x5 weekly facilitator visits)
For all programmes, each class should receive a 45-minute to 1-hour session each week. The sessions should take place in a hall or large classroom (big enough to fit 30-chairs in a horse shoe) on the ground floor. Our facilitator will need access to the room 45 minutes prior to the first session and 45 minutes after the last session each day to set up and pack away.